úterý 28. července 2009

lidickyyy!!!



So hows you all the time? It looked like I left this pukeblog abandonned yet didnt´t it? No, i was just out without web connection and still don´t know how to pre-set the articles but who cares, not me. PoëM is from an interesting liTTle book I bought as a gift for my fave 4 y.o. friend hope she enjoys it. What´s new? I went to library, needed to give them back 4 books i already owe some money for that, because i should have given them some time ago. And the whole library was closed for two weeks starting that day!! Bad. I still got another chance to read Ana Miranda¨s Boca do Inferno... Anyways the little bOOk released in Verlag i know already very long time, it´s called BAOBAB (Oh! so onomatophoic!) and they got many of small size children´s books

Žádné komentáře: